Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

summer holiday

During the school holidays we went to swimarama pools because it was beaming hot it felt like I was going to blow.So then we went for a swim then I was going to jump off the diving board it was amazing. And I went on the slide to it was awesome we had lunch at the pools but what we had for lunch was a BBQ but we only went there for my brothers first birthday and that was the coolest day ever.


The next day it was Friday at 8:00 we had gone to the movie in the park the movie that we had watched was the box trolls we had candy floss my one was humongous it was a large one.And the movie was awesome it was awesome because.



two days later we went to rainbow’s end my mum and dad they wanted to go on the new ride the strati x fair it looked freaky because it would flip you over and it was like a swing it would swing you around. Then after that we went on the log flom then then the fair fall I was getting the butterfly it looked scary but it was amazing and awesome to.


On Friday it was waitangi day it was my nan's birthday it was fun because we went to valentines there were a lot of fun because we had a bbq it was yummy and then after that we had a chocolate mud cake for her birthday to and it had cherries on top but it was awesome and I had a good time.




No comments:

Post a Comment