Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

My Holiday Highlight writing

Have you ever been to bounce and beyond? It was awesome because there were a lot of bouncy castles, there was this one bouncy castle and it was my favourite it was a slide it was long and high when I went down I got butterflies and I screamed but to go faster you had to where theses sheets that’s how you make it go faster.After we finished going there we had lunch for lunch we had burger king YUM!


A few minutes later we went to tenpin bowling but just to play games my favourite game there was this alien game you had to punch the aliens so you could get tickets to win a prize from the prize box.If you play Deal or No Deal you would get a lot of tickets like two hundred tickets.After that we played laser trike before we started we had to go over the instructions then that’s when we started I got 8 people out and then I came 3rd. Then. we played more games and I got 705 tickets and for my prize I got a whistle a ring and a huge box of cards.


For dinner we went to Dunkirk park to go watch the rugby game. and to have dinner for dinner we had chicken salad sandwiches and mash potatoes then me and my brother saw our aunts and they gave us Easter eggs and my mum and dad got one too they had this big train made out of chocolate.Me, my brother had a share pack and it was filled with lollies and three Easter eggs that was my most favourite day.

The next time this happens I would look foreword to do more fun things just like this but if I had one wish that would be going to Australia because there are a lot of fun places there like wet and wild and many more fun places That is my one wish. and I enjoyed my Holiday and I could not wait until school had started. On sunday we had to go down to my nanas house to have a family dinner so all of my cousins came and my Uncles and Aunts came,that is the end of my Holiday
I hope the rest of you guys had a great Holiday.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a very busy holiday Dezarae! I've heard lots of good things about Bounce and Beyond, but have yet to go there.

    ReplyDelete