Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

Living on a farm

Growing up on a farm the country may be fun but it can also be hard work.
We have been looking at dairy farming in New Zealand and people use machines and the machines produce milk.


                                                               Riding a Horse
Riding a horse would be amazing but I have never been on a horse before I’ve been looking at people riding them and It just looks so fun If I was Riding on a horse then that would be my first and if I had one wish that I could ride any animal that would be a horse.


                                           Feeding the calves


If I was living on a farm it would be fun to feed and take care of the calves if I feed them I wouldn't get the milk off their mum because she has to be milked that’s why they drink  milk powder for the calves to drink that’s why I would live on a farm.   
                               


Why wasn’t I born in the country? After school there would be so many things to do like feeding calves, chickens and pigs, and riding bikes and horses. I think country kids are very lucky!

Hi and we have been learning about dairy farms I wish I could live on a farm because it just looks so much fun please visit my blog and leave a comment thank you




                                   







No comments:

Post a Comment