Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Explanation writing

Edited
One special thing about my community are mine and my family’s marae. I live in Auckland New Zealand and my marae is very far from where I live. My marae is all the way in Taheke next to Waima and Kaikohe.

It takes about four and a half hours to get to my marae. what’s special about my marae is that my an sister that have passed that was there marae and Taheke marae is still there because that’s where they were brought up. If you didn’t know there are always cemeteries next to your marae that’s where my great grandparents and an sister that have passed that’s where they had got barred and that is very special to me.

If you have two marae that you think are really special to you and your family community that’s great because I have two marae, the other marae is Hiona marae that's all the way in Hamilton. This marae is special to me because that’s my papa’s mum and dad's marae and there is a cemetery just down the road from Hiona marae and that’s where they had been barred. Hiona marae is another special marae in our family community.

Taheke and Hiona are very special towards our family community and we always put koha towards both maraes Taheke and Hiona but most important the reason why Taheke and Hiona are really special to me is because Taheke marae is my Nan's marae and Hiona marae is my papa's marae and they are both very much alive.

These both marae Hiona and taheke are the most special towards our community and they are really common and they will always be our most important marae in our family community.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not edited

One special thing about my community are mine and my family’s marae. i live in Auckland New zealand and my marae Is very far from where live. The marae is all the way in Taheke next to waima and kaikohe.


It takes about four and a half hours to get to my marae.What’s special about my marae Is that my great grandparents that have now passed on Taheke is where they were brought up. If you didn’t know there are always cemeteries next to your marae that’s where my great grandparents had been bared and that is one thing that is very special to me.

I have two marae, the other marae is hiona marae hiona is all the way in Hamilton. This marae is special to me because Hiona marae is my papa’s marae and where he was brought from.


Taheke and hiona are very special towards our family Community and we always put koha towards both maraes. Taheke and hiona are most important towards our family the reason why Taheke and hiona are really special to me is because Taheke marae is my Nana’s marae and hiona marae is my papa's marae and they are both very much alive.

These both marae hiona and taheke are the most special towards our community and they are really common and they will always be our most important marae in our family community.







No comments:

Post a Comment